Monday, March 7, 2011

minecraft art skins




I made some art textures for minecraft this morning.






The borders on a few or them are a bit off, but overall i like them.

Problem is i dont have enough walls! :o

The skin i'm using atm is bordercraft.

I havent used many HD skins before, but compared to bumpmaft this one is alot nicer, and runs smoother.

You need to grab the HD patcher to use it, but it's supppper easy.


These are the art textures I made. And by made I mean I replaced all save like 6 of the little ones.
and I ignored the random wall texture.



I should probably make one of pop pictures and one of art instead of a random mix. but hey.



2 comments:

AnonyMarty said...

Who is the woman looking upward in the medium-sized photo next to Bette Davis? I'm gonna use that in my compilation pack. Great job.

Unknown said...

Awesome post is awesome! Keep it up!

Sanyo Seiki